Peterborough Highway Services is a partnership between Peterborough City Council and Milestone Infrastructure.
The contract covers the improvement and maintenance of Peterborough’s highway network and maintains 550 miles of carriageway, 718 miles of footways and 366 structures.
- Surfacing and surface treatment works
- Drainage and gully maintenance
- Sign maintenance
- Grass and vegetation cutting
- Emergency response and winter service
- Street lighting
- Gully cleansing and drainage jetting services
- Inspection repairs
Major highway schemes
Additional work covered by the contract includes the design and delivery of major highway schemes, such as Bourges Boulevard and Long Causeway.